DISCOUNTGLASSES.COM EYEGLASSES IN STYLE SERAFINA BARBARA (COLOR:BLACK) // HAIRDO EXTENSIONS IN 23″ WAVY (COLOR:R4) // ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS LIP GLOSS (COLOR:CANDY) // PINK LACE DRESS (OLD, SIMILAR HERE) // KATE SPADE BOOK // DRAPER JAMES STATIONARY // PEARL RING (VINTAGE) // PEARL EARRINGS // OPI NAIL COLOR: SUZI & THE ARCTIC FOX
I’m so excited about this blog post, which I’ve been wanting to do for sometime! I’m a gal who personally loves wearing glasses. I love owning multiple pairs, choosing and styling them based on what I’m wearing, and what mood I’m in. I like dressing them up, or keeping them low key based on the occasion. However, for this particular look, I wanted to show you ladies how glasses can actually be the little extra something that completes your overall look, like the cherry on top!
For this look, I combined several key party-ready necessities that I love incorporating in my playful looks:
1. Glasses– If you are a glasses wearer, finding a pair of glasses that fit your face perfectly, and make you feel like you have that “it” factor is completely indispensable. When purchasing frames, don’t buy any that don’t make you feel like an eyeglass model. Right now oversized, black or tortoise shell frames are in, and personally, they’re one of my all time favorite styles. I found these frames at DiscountGlasses.com and I couldn’t be more in love with them! This website has tons of high quality, yet inexpensive frames with free shipping and free returns, so you really have nothing to lose. Still a die hard contacts fan? That’s ok, they have a great website for contacts too at DiscountContactLenses.com.
2. Big hair– Whether you chose to style your hair up or down, the bigger the hair the better. I used Hairdo extensions I’ve had in my dresser for years. I love them, because they’re easy to use and great for a boost of volume.
3. A Color you’re Confident in– I love girly colors like pink and red on all women, so I’d definitely recommend those two (pink is especially becoming in a fit and flare style dress). But any color that you feel like a million bucks in is a good choice for you!
4. Lipstick– If you’ve chose a pink or red dress, finding a lipstick (and nail polish, if you want to go all out) that matches your dress can go a long way in making you feeling put together.
5. A Statement Ring– So many women skip this, and honest to goodness, I’ll never know why! This is one piece of jewelry all women should invest in and pull out for parties. Whether you’re gesturing during a lively story, sipping a glass of bubbly, or simply a wallflower nervously fidgeting with your clutch, a statement ring really shines and pops in away that only increases your ability to dazzle.
However you decide to style your glasses, remember feeling confident in yourself is the most important part!